Somethings are more important than they seem. It's a stem - what does it matter if it's a beautifully CNC'd piece of alloy loveliness? Everything that's what. You'll see it's polished black shape every time you walk passed your bike, look down whilst riding on hard efforts or catch a glint of the sheen when riding through the sun. It also happens to extremely strong, light and actually quite reasonably priced. Oh and those bolts just like a bit different don't, yes they're titanium that's why - no orange rust here.
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 7075 aluminium road stem .
- Includes expander plug for carbon steerer tubes and titanium hardware.
- Lengths: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (60 and 130 available on request, 6 degree only)
- Rise: 6 and 12 degree rise available
- Weight: 110-115g (for 110mm)
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Clamp Height: 40mm
- Steerer Tube: 1-1/8”
About the Manufacturer