P45 Chromoplastic mudguard set 700 x 28 - 37 mm
Great value, full length, robust mudguard made from plastic & aluminium.
- The best full length mudguard money can buy
- Beautifully crafted from the highest grades of plastics and aluminium, using a patented and well proven 'sandwich' construction, SKS Chromoplastic mudguards have led the way for decades; there really is no finer mudguard available
- Stainless steel fittings and tough 3.4 mm stainless steel stays ensure that these guards will last a lifetime
- With stainless steel fixed bridges and draw-bolts, fitting and adjustment couldn't be simpler
- Front Secu-Clip ensures a sturdy and secure mounting, whilst the emergency detachment feature offers plenty of reassurance
- Secu-Clips are also recommended for those using sliding drop-out single speed bikes, as they aid rearwheel removal, and are available as spares
- With a wide range of profiles, 2 diameters and 2 colours to choose from, and a great selection of spares and accessories, there are plenty of options for those looking for maximum protection on almost any bikewith mudguard clearance
- Includes stainless steel assembly kit and rubber stay caps
About the Manufacturer
We are riders - that fact has guided our every decision since 1974. When quality tires weren't around, we strove to make the best. When people wanted to ride cruisers in the dirt, we made the first production mountain bike. When roadies wanted to go faster, we doubled-down on carbon and built our own wind tunnel. And when we saw kids struggling to focus in school, we started the Specialized Foundation to help them through cycling. Specialized. Made for riders, by riders.