Shimano PD-9100 Dura-Ace Carbon SPD SL Road pedals
Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing.
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering, also allowing wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 228 grams
About the Manufacturer
People know the joy of contacting their hearts to the breathing of nature. People know the joy of meeting someone to communicate with each other. That's simply because all people have nature in themselves. And tools are largely connected with the joy of people. We at Shimano have been providing attractive products with a focus on cycling and fishing, the most popular outdoor sports. Wind touching the skin, sunlight streaming through the trees and wave patterns covering the water excite the hearts of people. We are aiming to become a company to create excitements among people. We will continue to support people to realize their dreams to create new lifestyles to bring them closer to nature and share the joy of life with each other.