Specialized Stix Switch 2-pack Bike Lights
With the Stix Switch 2-Pack, your lighting options are endless. How? The Stix Switch features the ability to switch between red and white modes with a simple, long press of the power button. So, if you need extra light up front, more visibility at the rear, or a traditional front/rear combo, the Stix Switch 2-Pack delivers.
• Headlight or taillight—you decide.
• Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes.
• Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens).
• Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
• 2- to 20-hour runtime.
• Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
• Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
• Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately).
• Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
• Additional mounting options available separately.
About the Manufacturer