The use of a wide internal rim on the Zipp 303 S Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel allows wider tyres to be fitted for an incredible ride quality. It's developed for riders that demand speed, be that on their road race or gravel bike, and is aerodynamically optimised for use with 28mm tyres but can also be fitted with any tubeless-ready tyres up to a massive 50mm width.
One of Zipp's lightest wheels, it weighs in at just 710 grams despite its 45mm depth and is constructed from unidirectional carbon fibres. The rim is laced to the 76D hub by 24 Sapim CX-Sprint spokes for a strong, stiff build, one that offers smooth rolling and punchy acceleration, while brass nipples add durability, perfect for all-condition riding and racing.
Designed to be used with disc brakes in a tubeless setup run with lower air pressure, fit this wheel and you'll benefit from faster rolling, improved comfort and a significantly reduced risk of punctures.
• 700c disc-brake specific tubeless front wheel
• Rim finish: UD (unidirectional) carbon fibres / Bake-on labels / matt clear coat
• Rim profile: Symmetrical
• Rim depth: 45mm
• Rim width (internal): 23mm
• Rim width (external): 27mm
• Hub: 76D
• Axle type: Thru-axle 12x100
• Axle material: Aluminium
• Bearings: Cartridge / stainless steel
• Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint J bend
• Spoke count: 24
• Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
• Nipple material: Brass
• Nipple anti-rotation: Sapim Secure-Loc
• Disc compatibility: Centre Lock
• Minimum tyre size: 25mm
• Maximum tyre pressure: 73 psi
• Maximum rider weight: 113kg (250lbs)
• Manufacturers claimed weight: 710 grams