HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Choose your bike & accessories, you can choose a stand alone bike, accessories or a combination of both. You can choose to do this in-store, online or over the phone.
2. Request a voucher from your employer for the value of the package, using one the cycle to work suppliers we work with.
3. Bring your voucher in-store or email it to us and you will then receive your bike & accessories! All schemes are operated slightly differently, some will allow you to take the bike straight away and some might take a few days but your bike will be built by our mechanic and ready to ride as soon as possible! If we are shipping the bike to you, then you will need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals as we cannot ship with these attached.
AT THE END OF THE HIRE PERIOD, YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF 3 OPTIONS:
- Return the bike to cycle scheme
- Pay to take full ownership
- Take out an interest bearing extended use agreement then pay nothing for a further 3 years.
The most popular option is too keep the bike!
Once you have a bike through a Cycle to Work Scheme, it is your responsibility to maintain the bike and keep it in good working order. We have an onsite workshop & can offer varied servicing options. Please see our servicing page for further details.
- You must receive a salary under the PAYE system to sign up for any of the Cycle to Work schemes.
- You can only join the scheme when you are under 18 years of age if your parent or guardian signs a guarantor agreement.
- We are unable to offer any cycle to work schemes on sale and second hand bikes.
If you have any queries or require help in choosing a scheme, please call us on 01225 444164 or email on email@example.com