When the sun is out, grab the Madison D'Arcs cycling glasses with an included triple set of one-piece lenses for changeable conditions. Whilst great for cycling the Madison D-Arcs are quality sunnies for all outdoor activities in bright conditions.
Or choose the compact version narrower frame and face hugging shape helps to protect you against wind and spray whilst out riding.
• Polycarbonate Lenses: Optics from Madison meets the highest standard for eyewear; ISO 12312. The interchangeable polycarbonate lenses are both impact and scratch-resistant. The lenses offer both supreme optical clarity and UV-A and UV-B protection
• 3 Lens Pack: Our 3 Lens Pack contains a lens for bright conditions, a lens for medium-light conditions and a clear lens for low-light conditions. Along with a hard case for safe transportation and a soft case for lens protection on the move
• Lens Tech: Main Lens Light Filtration Cat. 3 suitable for Low-Light conditions, a Persimmon Cat. 1 with suitable for Medium-Light conditions and a Clear Cat. 0 with suitable for Low-Light conditions
• Multi-Purpose: Both versatile and stylish, Madison Optics maintain their good looks on the road or trails
• TR-90 Frames: TR-90 plastics are lightweight, flexible and durable. TR-90 plastic memory allows them to flex and return to their original shape without breaking or bending
• Secure Fit: Our frames work seamlessly with your helmet with non-slip rubber tips for maximum comfort and security. The flexible nose-piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit, adjusting for extra venting if desired
• Soft Pouch: We have included a soft pouch for lens cleaning and protection on the move. An optional RX insert is available for prescription lenses
• Size Spec: Lens Width: 140mm, Lens Height: 42mm, Frame Width: 155mm, Bridge Height: 30mm, Arm Length: 130mm
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: At Madison, we pride ourselves on offering an excellent product with aftercare to match. Thats why this product is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty